Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you from various sources, as described below.
If you do not provide your information when requested, you may not be able to use our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with our Services or if we are legally required to collect it.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Payment Information. When you use our Services to make payments, we allow you to select from several Payment Methods including but not limited to; Apple Pay, Google Pay, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and PayPal. We do not collect or store any credit card information on our servers.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any messages or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
- Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including internet protocol ("IP") address.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, when you use our Services, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, pages you request, the websites you visited before using our Services, and the dates, times and durations of your visits.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, we infer the general physical location of your device and the geographic regions of our Users. For example, your IP address may indicate your general geographic region.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners
collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party
partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect
information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are
small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies
and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent
cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits
to our Services.
Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
- Information We Receive from Third Parties
- Other Third Parties. We may receive additional information about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information you provide to us or that we collect when you use our Services:
- To provide, maintain, improve, develop, and enhance our products and services;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To generate deidentified (personally identifiable information is removed) reports for business purposes outlined in this section;
- To send you text messages;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share or otherwise disclose information we collect from or about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
- Associated Toll Facility Operators. We share certain information about you, such as your TAPNPAY customer number, LPN, date of enrollment in our Services, toll payment history, or other third-party account number, and other information related to your use of our Services, with ATFOs in connection with transactions related to our Services and in connection with their internal business purposes.
- Vendors and Service Providers. Any information you provide to us or that we collect when you use our Services may be shared by us with ATFOs, vendors and service providers (including third parties that support the process for having your toll charges paid) in connection with the provision of our Services, provided that such ATFOs, vendors and service providers may only use such information for the purposes of providing our Services.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google's practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose or transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose information from or about you or your devices with your permission.
- Your Choices
- Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional messages via the method provided in the emails and texts. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating our Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Update Your Information or Pose a Question
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 1464 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 1904, Cedar Park, TX, 78613.
Last Updated: December 07, 2021